10 Cornhuskin' Themes That Will Never Be
1. Magic Mike: Corn all day, Corn all night
2. Fight Club: The first rule of Corn is: you do not talk about Corn.
3. Die Hard: Yippee ki yay, Mother Shuckers
4. The Fast and The Furious: The most important thing in life will always be the people in that amphitheatre.
5. Black Panther: This is your theme?
6. Grey’s: Real life only comes in shades of corn. Corn changes in a heartbeat. Let the year you win be your senior.
7. The Godfather: I’ll give you an experience you can’t refuse.
8. Get Out: Just because you request a guest ticket doesn’t mean you’ll get one.
9. Handmaid’s Tale: Ignoring practice isn’t the same as ignorance, you have to work at it.
10. House of Cards: A great person once said, “Everything is about Corn. Except for Corn. Corn is about power.”
By Angela Cowo and Hannah Davis Johns, Staff Writers